Connecting marketing data across siloed systems (Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ads, Shopify, Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.) provides more accurate insights when it comes to attribution, cross-channel analyses and tying web analytics to revenue. But the task of doing so isn’t an easy one. Why is that?
Join conDati CEO Ken Gardner as he explains the importance of unifying marketing data and learn why the process can be time-consuming and tricky. Specific system examples will be shared to illustrate nuances.
- Why unifying marketing data is important – Limited Visibility = Limited Confidence
- What is involved in building production data pipelines
- The unique challenges each data source presents including navigating data quotas and handling retries from "socket timeouts" and "service unavailable"
- Working with data latency
- The power of clean, unified data and AI/ML
Sign up by clicking on the 'Play' button above or here.